Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080i/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Digital switching of 4 HDMI inputs to 1 HDMI output
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- EDID Control featuring internal library of 4 Default HDMI Handshakes
- Automatic sensing of signal presence and switching to active input
- Addressable units to support up to 100 units per system
- Default EDID for 1080i or 1080P systems (EDID Control™)
- Full support for HDMI® 1.4 with HDCP, Deep Color (12 bits/color) Video
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Pushbutton, IR Sensor, Serial IR, and RS-232 control.
- Accept ASCII and HEX on RS232
- Supports major control systems: Compass Control™, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®, KNX®
- Key Digital is the official technology adopter of both HDMI® and HDCP technologies, and all Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
Key Digital Video Switchers and Distribution Amplifiers at CEDIA 2011
- KD-CATHD / KD-CATHDX
- KD-BBTX / KD-BBRX
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U Rack Ears Included
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: 8.5” x 4” x 1.75”
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 15.5” x 8.5” x 3.75”
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Accessories: Rack Ears, UL Certified Power Supply
Important: Due to differences between Category (CAT5/5e/6) cables, quality of power and ground wiring at the installation, and to ensure the maximum performance of HDMI signal extension, the use of CAT6/STP cabling is strongly recommended for installations utilizing HDMI baluns/extenders. Shielded RJ45 connectors are required when using CAT6/STP cabling. To ensure a successful ground, it is recommended to solder the metal drain wire to the shielded RJ45 connector, as this provides a more reliable ground connection than simply crimping the drain wire under the strain relief collar. CAT cabling must be terminated using the TIA/EIA-568B standard. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and extenders if cables/connectors other than the above specified are used.