- 3D - Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- 4K - 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics and etc.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - Allows 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Audio Return Channel - Allows audio to be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / DVI: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- HDMI® with HDCP
- 21 Gbps Super Sonic Speed
- 16-bit Deep Color
- Supports 120 Hz, 240 Hz, 480 Hz and 600 Hz displays
- Full support of lossless digital audio formats:
- Dolby® TrueHD
- Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Gold-Plated 24 Gauge Conductors
- Contains special circuit to increase cable run
- LED for power detection and identification of receiving end of cable
- CL3 (FT4 Rating for Canada) UL Rated cable meets fire code requirementsfor in-wall installation
HDMI® and HDCP Licensing:
- Key Digital is the official technology adopter of both HDMI® and HDCP technologies, and all Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
Tested Performance Guarantee:
Every Key Digital HDMI® cable is supplied with a "Tested Performance Guarantee
" to assure you that every single cable has been rigorously tested in order to meet any demand.
Key Digital's "Open EYE™" technology has been named after the test scope measurement used on every single Key Digital HDMI cable. Key Digital engineers strive to bring you optimum noise free performance within very HDMI Cable.
Key Digital stands behind its technology and guarantees Full HD 1080P (supports 1920x1200) performance on every HDMI cable barring this certificate.
- NTSC, PAL
- Connectors: 24K Gold-plated
- Cable: Oxygen-free dielectric