All Key Digital Cables
comply with HDMI 1.4a format by offering following features:|
● 3D Over HDMI
● 4Kx2K (4096x2160/24)resolution support
● Ethernet Channel
● Audio Return Channel
Premium CL3 Rated HDMI cables featuring gold-plated 24 Gauge conductors and precision internal windings to deliver exceptional digital video performance
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / DVI: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- HDMI 1.4a Compliance
- 21 Gbps Super Sonic Speed
- 12-bit Deep Color
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Full support of lossless digital audio formats:
- Dolby® TrueHD
- Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Gold-Plated 24 Gauge Conductors
- CL3 (FT4 Rating for Canada) UL Rated cable meets fire code requirements for in-wall installation
- 3D Over HDMI – New mandatory 3D stereoscopic HDTV formats were established and are implemented.
- 4Kx2K (4096x2160/24) resolution support – New video resolution reserved for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics and etc.
- Ethernet Channel – Allows 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Audio Return Channel – Allows audio to be returned back to HDMI source for example AV receiver for audio display.
Every Key Digital HDMI cable is supplied with a "HDMI Cable Certification" to assure you that every single cable has been rigorously tested in order to meet any demand.
Key Digital's "Open EYE™" technology has been named after the test scope measurement used on every single Key Digital HDMI cable. Key Digital engineers strive to bring you optimum noise free performance within very HDMI Cable.
Key Digital stands behind its technology and its word, we guarantee Full HD 1080P (supports 1920x1200) performance on every HDMI cable barring this certificate.Compatible with:
- NTSC, PAL
- Connectors: 24K Gold-plated
- Cable: Oxygen-free dielectric